U.S. Customs and Border Protection has released data that shows the numbers of unaccompanied minors crossing the U.S.-Mexico border illegally has hit record highs. These minors are not arriving with family members. Instead, they are used by human smugglers to gain easy access to our country and wreak havoc on our streets, in our neighborhoods and in our schools. Thanks to Biden’s loose border enforcement and social media, incidents of smuggling is off the charts.
Cartels inside our country have been credited with taking an estimate of 60% of the children sent across the border without their parents. After promises of a better life, many of these children are abused, sold as salve workers, sex workers.
While the Biden administration’s border policy has resulted in a humanitarian disaster for thousands of migrant children, it also threatens the safety and security of American children. Our children are most vulnerable to the failed border policies that currently exist under Biden’s Administration. Our children are falling prey to fatal overdoses as dangerous drugs flow over the border and into our communities and schools. The migration crisis at the U.S. southern border extends to communities hundreds, even thousands, of miles from the border, increasing threats of terrorism. fueling prostitution and human trafficking of American children and increased gang activity in our neighborhoods and schools. As a result of relaxed border enforcement, the risk of terrorist attacks has heightened, standards of education have been lowered, classrooms are overcrowded, violence in schools has increased, there is an increased threat for the return of eradicated viruses and our healthcare systems are overtaxed.
We all have a role to play in protecting children and ensuring their opportunity to achieve the American Dream is always available. We cannot be a free, safe, and secure country without defending our border. Parents, citizens, and community leaders must work together to educate our community about why securing our borders saves lives and protects our future. We must ensure that we put the right people in the right seats in government who will defend our borders.
In The News:
- Virginia School Covered Up Sexual Assault That Left Victim Hospitalized
- Loudoun County has been covering up assaults in schools for years
- Virginia dad vilified for defending daughter shows rot at heart of system: Devine
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘There was a boy in the girl’s bathroom who attacked my daughter – the skirt isn’t relevant.’ Mom of Loudoun County rape victim tells how she and Papa Bear husband were told to ‘keep silent’ and are suing board for failing to protect their child
- Loudoun County school board faces parents again after sexual assault controversy
- Loudoun County students plan walkout after sexual assault by boy in girls’ bathroom
- Loudoun County father arrested at school board event says school tried to cover up daughter’s bathroom assault
- Virginia’s GOP Attorney General-Elect Plans To Investigate Loudoun Sexual Assault Cover-Up
- 3 Tuscarora High School students charged in locker room sexual assault incident, police say
- Sexual Assault in K12 Public Schools Presentation by Elicia Brand