Our schools have been in a slow and steady transition from providing world class education to our children to bringing down the standards of learning, while promoting political ideology and special interest group agendas. Our school boards have become activist boards, doing what they CAN do instead of what they SHOULD do. They should educate our children in Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, Science, History (yes, REAL History) and the Arts, while keeping our children safe while in their care.
It is time to step out from behind your keyboard, off the sidelines and into the fight to reclaim your school.
Get smart. Get together. Get Organized. Get Involved!
Below, you will find resources from A-Z that will help you to get started.
“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that things are difficult.” — Seneca
In The News:
- Nine Ways Title IX Protects High School Students
- Transgender sports bans become conservative litmus test
- Biden’s radical Title IX plan would kill women’s sports
- Transgender Athletes Face Bans From Girls’ Sports in 10 U.S. States
- Loudoun County School Board Approves Trans Students in Opposite Sex’s Sports Teams, Locker Rooms
- The Transgender Threat to Women’s Sports | Opinion
- South Dakota governor blasts Biden, Vilsack tying school lunch funding to transgender, LGBT policy
- Six GOP senators ask Education Department about transgender Title IX changes
- Biden proposes strengthening Title IX protections for transgender students
- Biden’s Title IX rule could mean your daughter’s college roommate will be a man
- How to Protect Your Children From the Wokeness Ripping Through Schools