Freedom & Parental Rights
We support a movement that encourages raising our voices in unison in order to protest what has become an activist government that is infringing on the God-given freedoms and rights of its people it was elected to serve. From school boards and superintendents, to Board of Supervisors and city councils, to the Executive Branches of Government locally and federally, we must come together to tell all of our public servants that these are our kids, not theirs. We must never co-parent with the government, nor comply with government overreach, unjustified mandates or lockdowns that affect our children or families and impede upon our Freedom and Parental Rights. We will work within our communities to ensure that we create stables of like-minded candidates at every level of government that will fight for our rights. We will educate our community members on issues specific to our mission and provide resources that empower them.
Freedom is INDIVIDUAL. Freedom is the ability to determine your own path, make your own choices, and make your own mistakes. The government is supposed to be there to prevent your INDIVIDUAL freedom from being infringed upon. It is not the role of the government to decide what is best for your family. It is not the role of government to determine what freedoms you NEED. The freedom you NEED is the freedom you were born with; the freedom to make your own choices for your children and your family.
My child. My choice.
Each parent has the right to choose to raise their children according to their own family values, shape the way they see and interact with the world, set them on the path they choose and decide what is right and wrong or good and bad for them… free of unjustified, unsubstantiated mandates and government overreach.
2000 SCOTUS decision on Parent Rights:
“It is cardinal with us that the custody, care and nurture of the child reside first in the parents, whose primary function and freedom include preparation for obligations the state can neither supply nor hinder.””
It seems that our elected representatives no longer recognize that their powers are limited at the door of our RIGHTS. They no longer respect that there are some things that you CAN do but should NOT do. They no longer recognize rights, not enumerated, but no less given by our Creator. Instead, they are proving to us that they believe that all rights are granted by the government and so they exercise control and abuse of our freedoms.
We must demand better from them so that we may leave a legacy of Freedom to our children. We must demand they respect the sanctity of our families. We must say “Hands off our kids”! The freedom to raise your own family and determine their values is the very root of all freedoms.
We must make them hear our collective voices through coordinated, peaceful and lawful grassroots efforts. YOU CAN NO LONGER SIT ON THE SIDELINES. We are parents, grandparents, citizens and community leaders and we must demand the return of our Freedoms, including our Parental Rights.
We will fight for these rights together as Americans, but most of all, as parents.
In The News:
- Laura Zorc interviewed by the Daily Signal Podcast
- I’m just a P.E. teacher who cares deeply about my students, but when my legitimate views were silenced, I had to fight back for all of us, writes Loudoun County, Virginia educator, TANNER CROSS, who took on cancel culture and WON
- Nicole Solas
- 15 rights parents have in public schools
- Judge: New admissions policies at elite school discriminate
- Letter calling parents domestic terrorists has ‘thrown gasoline’ on the fire, parent activist says
- Parents Protesting CRT Must Not Back Down As FBI Calls Them “Domestic Terrorists”
- Parental Rights in Education bill signed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis
- Disney diversity and inclusion manager Vivian Ware says the company has eliminated all mentions of “ladies,” “gentlemen,” “boys,” and “girls” in its theme parks in order to create “that magical moment” for children who do not identify with traditional gender roles.
- Loudoun schools told teachers to keep gender transitions secret from parents
- Massive Victory for Parents Rights
- Florida education officials reject 54 math textbooks for ‘attempts to indoctrinate students’
- National School Boards Association Draft Letter Requested Military Deployment to Quell Parent Protests
- Meet The Billionaires’ Club Pumping Critical Race Theory Into Your Child’s Classroom
- The Assault on Children’s Psyches
- AFL’S CENTER FOR LEGAL EQUALITY FILES BLOCKBUSTER LAWSUIT AGAINST LOUDOUN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Parental rights fight continues in Virginia courts over woke curriculum
- NEA teachers union spending 140K for ‘enemies list’ opposition research of groups turning up heat on schools
- Maryland School District Requires Assisting Child ‘Gender Transition,’ Lying to Parents
- ‘Parents are very outraged’: Virginia Gov. Youngkin’s new 9-member BOE to meet this week
- Biden’s new Title IX rules deputize teachers to override parents on gender identity
- COVID, CRT, sexuality: What’s behind the mass student exodus from public schools
- New Jersey Teachers Union Calls Parents ‘Extremists’ In New Ad